Congratulations, you’ve done it!
You found the Kung Fu Guy’s Parent Coaching Program – an ongoing support service for parents, grand parents, caregivers, guardians, teachers and coaches of children of all ages!
Imagine your children coming to you, looking for ways to contribute to household chores, being more helpful and respectful to each other, and being responsible – all with minimal input or guidance from you!
Based on over 17 years of working with children and families without the use of negative reinforcement, in this program you’ll discover tips, tools, tactics and strategies to improve your relationship with your child, your parents, and even yourself!
This is the supplemental program to the #1 BEST SELLING HOW-TO GUIDE for parents, grand parents, caregivers, guardians, teachers, and coaches of children of all ages to help families and children live and love more, playing the game of life at the highest levels…
And the best part is… you have a 100% money-back guarantee on the first month!
Just sign up to the right to get started!
There are several areas to this site to expand on the information in Your Best Child Ever: Is This Game Worth Winning? There are several categories:
- Home (this page)
- Leveling the Playing Field – covers the fundamentals you need to know to play better games with your children: being a Success Coach, the Power of Team, Building Games, and Types of Games
- Fundamental Games – covers the basic games of Self-Control, Focus, Respect, Self-Discipline, and Self-Confidence
- Extra Innings – covers more advanced games of Motivation, Achievement, Success, Wisdom, Wealth, Safety, and Health
- The Ultimate Game – all about developing more Happiness in your life
- Book Bonuses – includes all the bonuses mentioned in Your Best Child Ever: Is This Game Worth Winning?
- Coaching – more information on the Parent Coaching Program
As you move through the Parent Coaching Program, new videos will be unlocked each month, giving you time to apply the concepts in each video to your own family and children.
Sifu Jeremy, the Kung Fu Guy
Your Best Child Ever: Is This Game Worth Winning?